Create beautiful, soft nail art within seconds.
- Apply your base colour (in one or two coats – so you are happy with the coverage)
- Cure your base colour
- Apply Bleed Edge evenly.
- On uncured Bleed Edge layer place your strips, dots, splatters of different colour polish.
- longer you wait, more it will “bleed”
- choose opposite colours to get more effective result
- When you are happy with “bleeding” effect, cure. UV 2 min/LED 60sec
- Apply top coat.
- Some colours will “bleed” more/quicker then others – it’s all about trying what works for you.
- After curing the surface of the nail will be uneven – use larger amount of topcoat curing one by one to even out the surface or double-topcoat. (Remember if you use Non-Wipe top coat , slightly buff it before applying it second time)
List of colours used in the samples below:
- Background colour – Bridal Desire , Bleed design Cutie Pioneer
- Background colour – Bridal Desire, Bleed design Coral Panda
- Background colour – Angelic , Bleed design Cutie Pioneer, Sunshine, (Glow in the dark 03 green)
- Background colour – Angelic, Bleed design Mink, side design Silver Goddess, detail Stiletto
- Two tips. Background colour Bridal Desire, Bleed design (glow in the dark 03 green), (glow in the dark 10 pink), Cutie Pioneer, Sunshine.